European royalty, inventors, multimillionaire entrepreneurs, suspected murderers, people who have lost capacity, children who have suffered traumatic birth injuries, individuals who are going through divorce or separation.
The above are all examples of the type of people our law firm clients work with.
At LexRex we are recruiting for a PR Account Manager. So if you think that the above sounds interesting – please read on.
We are a small, dynamic team of PR, brand and marketing experts who work with law firms and businesses that support law firms across England and Wales.
We are a group of highly specialist professionals and a close-knit team. Following recent rapid growth and a number of new instructions from law firm clients, we are looking for an employed account manager to join us.
Please see below for the job description and how to apply.
We strive to be an inclusive employer, so if for any reason you don’t quite meet all of the requirements of the job description, please do apply anyway. We will treat you fairly.
If you have any questions about the role – please do get in touch via email: email@example.com
PR Account Manager: LexRex Communications
We are a fast-growing PR agency for the legal sector. We are looking for an account manager to support our ongoing growth and to manage a range of accounts for existing and new law firm clients.
Who are we?
We are a small, dynamic team of PR, brand and marketing experts based in Cheshire. We work with law firms and businesses that support law firms across England and Wales. We are a group of highly specialist professionals and a close-knit team.
What do we do?
We help law firms to grow – by helping lawyers to stand out from the crowd. We do this by creating bespoke PR strategies that align with each client law firm’s growth strategy and deliver measurable results. We now need to increase our team with the addition of a new expert.
Our values are Excellence, Energy and Balance. We strive for excellence in all areas of the business, we bring energy to everything that we do, and we want balance across our professional and private lives.
Our offices are in Bollington, Cheshire. We undertake some UK travel, rarely overnight and usually limited to the North and London.
Working hours and location
This role requires at least 25 hours per week. Full time will be considered. One day per week minimum (and depending on experience) will be spent in our offices in Bollington, Cheshire. No side hustles or freelancing outside of working hours permitted.
Responsibilities and Duties
Account management: You will run client PR accounts with support and direction from our senior team. Your roll will include:
- Media relations: identifying strong media angles from client contact, newsjacking, creating pitches, selling-in to media, ongoing media liaison and building relationships with key stakeholders in media, reporting.
- Copywriting: drafting press releases, bylined articles on behalf of clients, comments, award submissions.
- Social media: creating assets, drafting copy, scheduling posts, reporting.
- Relationship management: developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within our client organisations ranging from management, individual solicitors and more junior colleagues.
- New business: supporting new business proposals, pitching, initial business development activities.
- Strategy: supporting the senior team in strategy and facilitation sessions with new clients, creating strategies.
- Reporting and admin: drafting monthly reports, collating data into reports, supporting admin. We do have administrative support, but some administrative work is part and parcel of the role.
We have a relatively ‘flat’ management structure, so this role will report directly to the managing director. Support and direction will be available from other members of the team including the managing director as needed. We are an approachable, collegiate team. Training will be provided on an ongoing basis, professional qualifications may also be available over time.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 – 3 years+ PR experience – B2B in agency (ideally some professional services) or in-house with a law firm
- Degree OR demonstrable evidence of strong written skills (please do apply if the latter applies to you, we will treat you fairly and equally)
- The ability to run client accounts and the experience to enable you to fulfil the duties outlined above (training will be provided on the specifics of working with law firm clients if necessary)
- A positive attitude, optimism, ‘can-do’ approach, calm under pressure
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £28 – £32,000 per annum, pro rata
- 28 days holiday per annum, pro rata
- Christmas closure
- P/T and flexible hours available
- Ability to work from home (experience dependent)
- Relaxed, supportive environment – we are not your ‘typical’ PR agency
To apply – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or LinkedIn profile and a brief covering letter.
Closing date: 1st December 2022